PROACT-SCIPr-UK® Instructor Re-Certification
Duration: This is a one day annual re-certification course designed to ensure PROACT-SCIPr-UK® Instructors retain their confidence and competence to enable them to deliver PROACT-SCIPr-UK® training.
Target Audience: Practising PROACT-SCIPr-UK® Instructors.
- To review all participants portfolios and assess against the set standard.
- To assess participant competence in delivering training.
- To assess participant competence to teach the physical interventions.
- To develop and support networking.
Feedback from our recent courses
- I found it useful to meet people from other organisations and learn from them.
- Good re-cert with a variety of presentations on Well Being.
- It was great to work with Instructors from other organisations.
- A really good re-cert.
- An excellent course, the trainers & participants were all supportive & approachable.
- Enjoyable & relaxed atmosphere with good group participation & encouragement.
- The course was delivered in a friendly professional manner.
- Wonderful course, every year l turn up traumatised but with the kind & informative trainers i soon relax & enjoy the day.
- As always access to such sessions always prove productive in that provides not only relevant updates but generates future actions for improvement.
- An enjoyable day, very useful and thorough as always.