Course Aim: On completion of the
PROACT-SCIPr-UK® Instructor course delegates will have the skills and
knowledge to implement PROACT-SCIPr-UK® within their own service and to train their employees in the PROACT-SCIPr-UK® approach.
Course Duration: 5 Day course over a period of 6 months, comprising of a four day intensive course, a portfolio and a final Assessment Day.
Dates on Application
Target Audience: The course is designed for personnel employed in education, social care, healthcare or mental health services who are required to deliver training in the support of individuals who may from time to time demonstrate behaviours of concern.
Course Objectives/Learning Outcomes :
- Be able to fulfil the assessment criteria when demonstrating physical intervention.
- Be able to undertake assessments that are valid, sufficient, authentic and reliable.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the importance of adapting a practice leadership model for the successful implementation of PROACT-SCIPr-UK®.
- Will be able to contribute to and implement organisational support strategies.
- Be able to undertake organisational risk assessment in relation to PROACT-SCIPr-UK®
- The learner will be able to contribute to the development of a strategy for the implementation of PROACT-SCIPr-UK® in their organisation.